To make sure a person is associated with a video or audio there are several stages.
Stage 1: Set up each speaker in the Image menu
- Go to Images on the leftside of the dashboard.
- Click on People in the submenu beneath this.
- On the right of the page, this will show you a list of people who it is currently possible to associate with video and audio files.
- Having made sure the person you wish to add is not already listed, fill in the name of the person you wish to add in the âNameâ field on the left handside.
- Click âAdd new peopleâ
Continue doing this for any speakers you wish to associate with video or audio. If they are not listed here, you wonât be able to add them, even if they appear elsewhere in the system.
Stage 2: Set up each speaker in the People menu
- Go to People on the leftside of the dashboard.
- Click on Add New in the submenu beneath this.
- Fill in the relevant information for the person you wish to add.
- And then make sure that the person is classified for the language(s) with which they are associated in the right hand column. You must also make sure that they are cross classified with themselves. So if the new person is called âVladimir Putinâ you must also select this name from the list of people in the righthand column too.
Stage 3: Associate video and audio files with speakers
Once you have set up the people you wish to associate with audio or video files, you need to add them to EACH video/audio.
- Go to Video or Audio (as appropriate) on the leftside of the dashboard.
- Locate the video or audio file you wish to add a speaker to and click Edit
- Scroll down to the Speakers section of the page and select Add Existing Person.
- Select the person or people you wish to add to the text.